Based on what little I know and from my past experience here are a few bullet points for what I think:
- I'm not taking Louisville to go far. There seems to be little incentive for Coach Pitino to win, so I'll look forward to seeing Louisville's head coach on the sports panel(s) commentating as soon as his guys get bounced.
- If I have to pick a 12 to beat a 5, I'm picking Harvard University to pull off the upset.
- If UNC goes against FSU anywhere in the draw (i.e. can you tell I have yet to look at a bracket), I'm taking Florida State University. The Seminoles are the Tarheels' kryptonite.
- Everyone I'm talking to seem to like the Kentucky Wildcats to win this year.
- I'm not joining any pools this year. I've been out of the country for about 6-7 months, and you're not getting my "easy money".
Damn it Wirk, why you have to be so smart? I'd love to wager a bit with you (and take that easy money!).ReplyDelete