Thoughts on the LeBronathon...
I'm watcing The Decision while logged into my Facebook and Twitter accounts.... Here are my thoughts. I'll update them as I go ~ so this post is a "Wirk" in process... Some are bullets and some are tweets. The hashtags will help you figure out what's what.
I'm still calling the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- I love Mike Wilbon, Jon Barry, and Stuart Smith - but come on now, the NBA season is over. Did we really need a panel for this announcement?
- My brother is in Florida and says everyone is calling the #Heat.
- Am I the only one flashing back to elections when everyone tried to call #Florida first?!?! Go #Cavs! #Lebron #NBA #Heat
- congrats #heat. good luck with it.
- ugh, poor byron scott...
- #lebron just said the "kids are our future"... seriously?!!? ok, #whitney.
- seems like everyone drank the #heat kool-aid, but then again so did the folks at #jonestown... #lebron #bosh #dwyane #nba
- anyone know how to #unsubscribe from #lebronjames.com?
It's 10:30 PM, and the Cavs just released a statement. There's no mention of LeBron. I got the urge to check their website. 99% of the Lebron pics are gone.
I was in Miami for Game 5 when the Miami Heat defeated the Dallas Mavericks during the NBA Finals.