Spurs maintain their dominance and improve to 32-6. Timberwolves settle for 9-30, and everyone hopes Beasley's not hurt seriously.
Here are my Tweets from the game. If you're not following, you're missing out. Most recent Tweets are on top and the older ones are towards the bottom.
- Beasley just drained a 3 and went down. Had to be helped off court. He hopped to locker room. #Twolves v #Spurs. Fans headed to exits.
- They're tossing t-shirts into crowd and finally Target Center wakes up. Game isn't out of reach for #Twolves v #Spurs but no energy here.
- #Twolves fg% is 39%... Shooting is so cold in here, that I might need my handwarmers from the AFC Wildcard game in KC. #Spurs up 93-83.
- With 8:36 left in the 3rd, Kurt #Rambis is ejected. The techical fouls are flying now. Kevin #Love just got one also. #spurs v #twolves
- #Twolves hype guys just said something about the best entertainment in the #WNBA. Um, huge slip up. This isn't a WNBA game, is it? #Spurs
- Latino night at Target Center so we got to listen to genie in a bottle in Spanish. Really? Is that the best song to play? #Spurs #Twolves
- 2 minutes into the game and Tony Parker doesn't look like he's texting... Good news is that he hadn't scored yet either. #spurs v #twolves
- Why they even assigned seat locations to these tickets is nuts. Should be open seating like at a movie theater #Spurs v #Twolves
- #Spurs v #Timberwolves... #Beasley playing... Let's make it a ball game!
I just got a technical foul from Ken Mauer... Wait.. What?!!? LOL.