Oh, and I must mention that I saw his latest Nike commercial earlier today. I think it sucks. And "Yes," LeBron, you ruined your legacy.
- I want the Boston Celtics to win tonight.
- I want the Miami Heat to go 0-82.
- Poor Craig Sager, having to interview Chris Bosh before the game. I wonder just how bad, Miami's record has to be, before Bosh will stop getting interviewed. I'm tired of hearing that Miami's 3 (i.e. Wade, LeBron, and Bosh <--- I think I just threw up in my mouth typing "Bosh") didn't have much court time together. Sooo sorry, there wasn't much rehearsal time due to injuries... That's LIFE. Suck it up.
- It's good to see Steve Kerr on TV again. Hmmm, that reminds me of that I used to date a guy that looked just like him... ****Not sure what that means or how it's relevant, but this is my blog so I can include whatever I want.
- LeBron is still doing the chalk into... Guess that's gonna stay.
- Shaquille O'Neal as a Celtic... I hope it works out for him and for Boston fans better than it did during his stint with the Phoenix Suns. I want to see Boston succeed with Shaq... However, I must admit I don't expect much out of the big fella.
- The score is Miami: 8, and Boston: 14. I am thrilled.
- Dwyane Wade is 0-4 from the field right no. Game is a little boring.
- They just showed Erik Spoelstra. Ok, I'm back to being interested in this game again.
- Not only is Wade 0-4, he as 3 turnovers and just sat down on the bench.