- Just received a text from a friend in the media who's at the game. Whew! I'm relieved. We're rooting for the same team. Go Celtics!
- Marquis Daniels is getting some playing time in Boston. I like it.
- Is Erik Spoelstra wearing a black Power Balance bracelet? I took mine off on this morning. Maybe I should put it back on.
- Boston is up 12, with 8:23 left in the 2nd. Woohoo!
- Is Zydrunas Ilgauskas even on the Heat bench? I didn't see him in the huddle.
- Actually I just realized that Zydrunas is now reunited with Ronnie Rothstein... For those of you that don't remember, Ronnie used to be under Mike Fratello back in the day in Cleveland.
- Marquis Daniels has 6 points, and is looking to be the star of the game so far ~ but it's EARLY.
- I'm listening to Mike Fratello now actually. Wow. It's like a reunion in the fraternity we call the "NBA". Yes, I know Mike Miller recently got injured. If I remember correctly, he got his finger caught in a jersey in either practice or a preseason game. Regardless, Miller being out does hurt the Heat's ability to spread the floor. Those are the breaks.
- I just heard Bosh, LeBron, and Wade's stats lines. The numbers are pathetic. I'm smiling.
- They're showing Union Oyster House in the background as we return from commercial. I've eaten there. I had the clam chowder.
- Udonis Haslem just shot and missed. **** I saw him when I was in Miami. He was walking into the Fontainbleu Miami during Super Bowl XLIV.
- Bosh just missed. Still smiling.
- Zydrunas is in the game and he's wearing a Miami Heat jersey. Weird.
Post a Comment