****I don't realize why people think they can change my mind. I've never been one to be swayed by the arguments that have been provided. I don't understand why people can't just agree to disagree. You can have your own opinion about LeBron. I don't try to change your mind. So ask yourself, why it's so important for you to change mine?
- Charles Barkley has lost a lot of weight.
- Ray Allen just drained his third 3 from the corner. It still electrifies the crowd.
- With 7:11 left in the 3rd, Zydrunas is checking back in.
- He just had a chance at a shot in the key a foot or 2 ahead of the free throw line and passed the ball. Hmmm...
- Shaq just missed his free throw. A few Celtics went into the lane to slap him 5. I think Zydrunas almost went into the lane to do the same, but he caught himself. Weird.
- Zydrunas is fouled by Big Baby Davis, so he's at the line. He missed his free throw.
- Pierce just got called for a foul, but LeBron charged. It's a bad call. No bueno.
- LeBron has 16 points, and the Boston lead is only 10.
- Wait, Ray Allen just drained another 3, so the lead is back to 13.
- Pierce looks like he might be a little banged up now. He looks like he's wincing on the bench after LeBron ran into/over him.
- Whoa! Who's the guy sitting next to the left of Pierce? Uh oh. Pierce is headed to the locker room.
- Big Baby Davis shoots and scores over Zydrunas ~ so much for 7 feet of defense...
- In case you didn't know, Ray Allen would like to inform you that the NBA Cares.
- Is it just me, or is Boston looking like they let up a bit? Miami has cut the lead to 10. Score is 53-63, but Boston is still up.
- LeBron just scored another bucket. He has 25, and the Boston lead is cut to 6.