- Zydrunas is still in the game. I think he played the entire 3rd quarter. I think he just picked up his 4th foul. He's hitting the bench with 10:53 in the 4th left.
- Chris Bosh missed. He's now 3 for 11 from the field.
- Udonis Haslem hit his shot to cut the Boston lead to 5. There are just under 9 minutes left on the clock. **** Yep, I was right. It looks like Boston has let up. Come on, Celtics!!!!
- Since I've seen it at least twice now, I should probably comment. I like the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar commercial. I'm glad they didn't show him wearing his shape ups though. When I think "sexy, toned legs" I don't think of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- I think the faux-hawk is working for Big Baby Davis. He just extended the Celtics lead to 6 after some guy on the Heat had cut it to 4.
- Pierce must be feeling better, since he just drained a 3. The Boston lead is back to 6 with just over 7 minutes to go.
- I need to check the roster. Who is Jones on the Heat? No, it's not Eddie.
- That Jones guy on the Heat just fouled Paul Pierce behind the 3-point arc. Thank you, Jones! Pierce is perfect from the line (e.g. 6 for 6) and the Celtics lead by 11, with about 4 and a half minutes left.
- Kevin Garnett shot and got his own rebound and passed it to Big Baby who drained his shot. Beautiful! 13 point Boston lead.
- Just saw the stat line. LeBron has 26 points and the Heat is losing.
- LeBron is on fire. Just drained a 3. Still losing, but by 8 now. He just launched another 3 and missed. Hehehehe :-P
- They're showing Erik Spoelstra now. I feel bad for him. If he can't get those 3 guys to win, I'm guessing he's going to lose his job. Don't worry, Erik! I liked you when you were sitting on the other end of the bench, so you will still have a fan in me.
- Heat on an 8-0 run and the Boston lead is only 5. Miami has the ball, and LeBron just cut the lead to 3. LeBron now has 30 points.
- Under a minute to go, Boston with the ball, Ray Allen just drained a 3! His mom and I are on our feet!!!!!! Celtics up by 6 with 49.8 on the clock.
- Dwyane Wade just missed his 3 point attempt.
- Celtics using the clock, playing smart. Wade waited a while, and fouled Pierce. I wonder why he didn't foul right away.
- Pierce at the line with 27.4 on the clock. He makes both free throws. Celtics up by 8.
- The Boston crowd is loudly chanting O-VER-RATED. I love it!!!!
Its time to believe in the Boston Celtics, & believe in them one more time. The Celtics have the ability to play a variety of styles, Plus Boston Celtics Tickets get in demand by fans . Most of the attention (rightfully so) this offseason has been on the Boston Celtics. they have been really lucky.ReplyDelete
alright - this is the 2nd comment left from a ticket broker and since they are a necessary evil and the points are valid (albeit generic) i'll allow it... but come on...ReplyDelete