- The Knicks game to go to wasn't the game on Friday night against the Washington Wizards, so in hindsight I missed nothing. The game to go to is the one being played right now, since the Knicks are up on the Denver Nuggets. Further, with all the Carmelo Anthony to the New York Knicks rumors swirling, I think there's a whole other element of drama associated with this game.
- I should've hopped on the train and went to NYC this morning...
- I also thought about heading to Philly (i.e. I still have never seen the Sixers play at home) to cross off another venue today. I thought the game might be fun since the New Orleans Hornets and Chris Paul were in town. Needless to say, I never motivated.
- Looks like I'm missing nothing, since although the Hornets showed up ~ based on the score (i.e they're losing 45-22) they have yet to PLAY.
- The Dallas Mavericks have extended their win streak to 12. I need to get myself to Dallas. I took a look at the Mavs schedule though, and it doesn't synch up with mine.
- Oh and have I not mentioned it yet in this post? Dirk Nowitzki is growing on me, now that he cut his hair! LOL.
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to be, but New York and Dallas are very high on my list!
*** Update, I'm back from a a movie and just checked the scores. Wow. The Knicks beat the Nuggets to extend their win streak to 8 games. Amare dropped 30 in the victory, to extend his streak to 8 games with 30 points or more... Forget the Miami Heat. I'd rather hear about the Knicks or the Mavericks... Those 2 teams are "legitimately" on fire, since they're defeating quality teams.