Further, being that she lived in Brasil/Brazil, she does have interest in soccer/futbol. So here are her 2 cents and predictions for the rest of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Here's what SHE wrote:
" Ok...Soooo I wanted to send my predictions to you. I know you aren't that into soccer, but I am super EXCITED, and you are the only one that might half way care now that the US is out."
- Argentina will beat Germany easily, to face Portugal next (i.e. who will beat Spain today and move on to beat either Paraguay or Japan).
1st half ~ Spain v Portugal (Photo taken by, Wirk Part 2)
- Brasil/Brazil will probably face Uruguay (i.e. even though Ghana was looking strong, I don't think they can beat Uruguay), as a face-off for the 1950 World Cup Final, but hopefully with inverted scoreboard (2 x 1 Brasil, this time).
- Argentina will make it to the semi-finals for sure.
- I don't care what people say about Germany, I don't think they are going.
- Final Brasil/Brazil v Argentina, neighbor x neighbor, mortal enemies.
- And if all goes well Brasil/Brazil will be the NUMBER ONE! Woohoo!"
Kanak, for THE WIRK